It's one of those things once you start eating it you just can't stop!
You will need:
10 Cups puffed wheat
5 tbsp cocoa
2 cups brown sugar
1 ¼ cup corn syrup
1 cup butter or margarine
2 tbsp vanilla
1 tsp cornstarch
1) Put puff wheat in a large bowl. Set aside.
2) Melt and boil for 3 minutes all ingredients except vanilla and cornstarch.
3) Keep stirring so it doesn’t burn.
4) Remove from heat add vanilla and cornstarch and stir well.
5) Pour over puff wheat and mix until all the puffs are coated.
6) Put into a greased 9X13 inch pan and press down with greased fingers.