Having a slice of brownie with some strawberries is definately one of my favorite desserts. It's also a simple dessert that kids will always love and eat!
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of salt (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 350 deg F
2) Line a 13 x 9 in (33 x 23 cm) cake tin with grease proof or other non-stick paper and grease the tin.
3) Beat eggs with sugar, and add vanilla, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt (optional) and melted butter.
4) Bake at 350 degrees until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 20-30
5) Cool the cake. Dust with powdered sugar or glace with your favorite chocolate frosting.