You will need:
one package of oreo cookies (30 whole, 12 crumbled)
2 pounds of cream cheese (4 packages)
1 cup sugar
1 taspoon vanilla
4 large eggs
1 cup of sour cream
pinch of salt
1) Line 2 trays of muffin tins with paper liners, placing one whole oreo cookie in each lined tin.
2) With an electric beater/mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth followed by slowly adding sugar until creamy.
3) Continue mixing while adding the vanilla, followed by one egg at a time while scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Then mixing in the sour cream and the pinch of salt. Add the 12 oreo cookies (crumbled/chopped) by spatula.
4) Using a measuring cup pour batter into individual oreo cookie lined cups slowly until each is almost to the top.
5) Bake at 275 degrees for 22-28 minutes until set; turning the tray half way through cooking. Transfer to a wire rack allowing cupcakes to come to room temperature, afterward place the entire tray in the fridge cooling for at least four hours or overnight.
6) Serve with whipped cream and/or chocolate sauce.